Of course when I print this picture I would crop it so the outlet doesn't show, but I don't know how to crop it on the computer.
I hope Robbie won't be too mad at me when he gets older for dressing him in this cute outfit.
In front of our Christmas tree.

At our house
He looked so cute sleeping like that.
Our two dogs and Chris (Mike's bro) and Berta's two dogs, and cute little Robbie at Chris and Berta's house. That's were we spent Christmas.
Christmas Eve- Joshua and Robbie
Robbie's 1st Christmas
Robbie caught peeking in the presents
Cousin Joshua (5 1/2 months) Robbie (9 months)
Berta made that cute pine tree blanket for Robbie.
Mike thought Robbie's outfit was a little "girly", but I thought he looked adorable.

Justin (my bro) and Carissa with their (our) nephew Kellan and niece Mirielle.
We spent New Year's with my Mom and Dad in Utah.

Robbie was sick, so I kept him in his pj's all day.
My Dad and brother Justin with Robbie

Carissa, Jason (my older bro), Justin (my younger bro), Mom, Dad, Mike
Mirielle, Kellan, Jen, Robbie, me
Robbie with a Santa hat
No comments:
Post a Comment