Robbie and Uncle Chris sledding at the end of our street.

Robbie didn't enjoy being out in the cold. The only time he enjoyed the snow was in my parents backyard over Christmas.
Robbie wearing Aunt Berta's shoes.

He looks so grown up in this picture!

Robbie's curly hair after being towel dried!

What a cute pic!

Robbie holding a heart for Valentine's.

Mimi painted the cute bears on their shirts.

Jason, Jen, Mirielle, and Kellan came to Arizona for a couple weeks. We only got to enjoy a couple days with them because they were busy the rest of the time doing things for their ministry.
We went to the park one day for lunch.
Cousin Kellan was being a little too rough bouncing Robbie.

Cousin Mirielle going down the slide with Robbie.


Grandma playing with Mirielle and Robbie.

Playing in Uncle Justin and Aunt Carissa's backyard.
At one point Mirielle was picking flowers and sprinkling them in our hair.

I went on a walk with the kids around the neighborhood. Mirielle and Kellan were picking flowers as they went. Kellan gave Robbie some little flowers and Robbie sprinkled them in his own hair. I guess that's what he thought he was supposed to do with them since Mirielle had done that earlier. He had a hard time keeping up with his cousins on our walk. He ran behind them flapping his arms (I don't know where he learned that from!) trying to catch up to them! We saw a couple rabbits, but Robbie chased them off! :) Robbie learned how to run during this visit with his cousins. Justin and Carissa's house has a lot of open space. He enjoyed chasing the dogs and his cousins around.
Aunt Carissa reading bedtime stories.

We went to Chuck-E-Cheese for lunch. He had fun crawling through all the tubes high above and pounding on the windows trying to get anyone to look up. I couldn't crawl fast enough to keep up with him! He got excited when he saw the shoe rack because he loves trying on other peoples shoes!

Robbie having fun jet skiing with Grandma!

Robbie driving with Aunt Carissa.

I thought Robbie would be scared when he saw Chuck-E-Cheese!

Robbie followed him around wanting to try on his big shoes!

Robbie having fun driving with Mirielle.

He wasn't fond of this ride.

That night we went to the Yardhouse to celebrate Uncle Justin and Mirielle's birthday. (Mirielle's is on Feb. 13th, Justin's is on Valentine's Day.)
Grandma feeding Robbie crab cakes. He loved the taste and kept going back for more! He obviously doesn't take after me!

Mirielle took this pic!

Mirielle eating a pickle with her ice cream!

We went back to Justin and Carissa's for cake and presents.

I purposely had Justin open the ASU book and Jason the UofA one. These are their reactions!
(Jason and I went to ASU, Justin went to UofA)

Sparky book beating up Wilbur book.

Then I had them switch. Mirielle obviously likes Sparky better! Sorry Justin, Carissa, and Jen!

Robbie helping Mirielle open her gifts.

Robbie loved Mirielle's new red shoes!

Grandpa Schwab made this crib for Mirielle's doll! Grandma Schwab made the pillow and quilt!


See the cute hearts stitched on the red backing. She used a heart cookie cutter for the pattern!


Grandma Schwab also made the doll's nightgown.

Robbie, Grandma Schwab and I went to the mall the last night we were in Scottsdale. At one point I was carrying Robbie and he kept hugging me real tight around my neck over and over again. Every once in awhile he'd go in for a kiss on the lips. I don't know where he saw someone hugging like this, but it almost brought tears to my eyes because he had never hugged me so tight! I loved it! Of course, he hasn't hugged like that since. :( We went to Blockbuster and Robbie was running up and down the aisles saying, "Uhhh" each time his foot hit the floor. I think he liked the sound of his voice vibrating. People were looking around trying to find where that cute sound was coming from.
Notice Robbie's hair in this pic. It's no longer that long, Mike cut it short.
1 comment:
Wow! I amazed at Robbie's curly hair.
Jess
Post a Comment