Tuesday, October 21, 2008

2008

I have a method for my picture madness! Since none of our relatives live in Flagstaff, I feel they miss out on a lot.
Giddy up horsey!

My sis-in-law Jen, her Dad, Mirielle, Kellan, and Robbie.

Mirielle and Kellan (Robbie's cousins) at Kellan's 3rd Birthday Party. Jen had run out of time to make a cake because she had been shopping all day for a dress to wear to her cousin's wedding, so this is how it turned out! Isn't she creative? BTW, that's a yellow bulldozer.

I told Kellan to give Robbie a hug, more like a head lock!

Mirielle is 5, Robbie is 18 months

Josh (almost 15 months). Okay, so I admit, I put them in the chairs and a book in their hands. Made for a cute pic though!

They had so much fun being pushed on the wood floors clear across to the other side of the house! Chris (Mike's bro) was at one end, Mike was at the other.

Robbie's innocent look!

I think he knew exactly what to do with the ball and basket without even being shown! What do you think? You're right! He went right over and dunked it!

One of my favorite pics of him! I just love the toothy smile!

Poor Gabby looks warn out and that she's had enough!

Daddy and Robbie playing.

Is he going to be a pilot like his Grandpa Schwab and Uncle Jason?

Mike teaching Robbie how to sip.

I got Robbie eating spaghetti on video. He slurps up and swallows each noodle whole!

Robbie doesn't really stack things that often, so I had to get a pic.

Robbie took his arm out of his pj's. So silly!

When I posted this pic it came out this way instead of horizontal!
Puma doesn't look too happy!

It actually looks like Shadow is enjoying having a 23 lb boy sitting on her!

Luckily, Robbie only played this game one night and has forgotten about it for now! He would grab Shadow's tail and be pulled along." A couple times she got going pretty fast and I was worried his short little legs couldn't keep up! They did though, but barely!

Robbie and Daddy have so much fun together! And of course it's always right before bedtime when he should be winding down! :)

I love this pic!

Partners in crime, Robbie and Nathan! Lauren mixed cool whip and koolaid powder to get the different colors! It smelled wonderful, but tasted awful! We did 95% of the finger painting because the boys didn't really know what to do! It was all fun and games until Robbie slipped and cut his lip. I posted two pics because Robbie is looking at the camera in this one...

and Nathan is in this one.

I heard Robbie laughing pretty hard, so I went in his room and found him like this! He kept squishing his face against the rails! This was the first time I had seen him put his legs through the rails.

Robbie and Nathan's first time at the Aquaplex. As you can tell Nathan likes it and Robbie doesn't. BTW, that's Lauren holding Robbie.

Storytime! The Schaefer's came to visit for the weekend!

I think they're both making the same motor noise by looking at their lips.

Robbie loved playing on Jonathan's ball bed!


Robbie's actually looking at a book? No way!


On the way to a Fall Festival. Robbie, Jonathan, Kiefer, and Cooper.
I should have taken the hint before we left that Robbie was tired and needed a nap! He looks so tired in most of the pics! Poor guy! While we were at the festival (and several hours later!) our husbands were playing Halo!

Robbie and Jonathan at the corn maze.

I had fun playing with the boys in the maze!

Randi, me, and Elisa. This was as we were leaving, the boys look tired.




This is Robbie's favorite thing to do with his cousin Josh and friends!

Chris Schaefer pushing Robbie around.


Robbie just started climbing things other than onto a chair.

Coloring with Jonathan.


Robbie is no longer obsessed with balls!!! He now likes anything that has wheels! He loves making car sounds and even makes his car book drive (it's shaped like a car and has real wheels).

At the park. Chris and Mike are throwing the ball back and forth through the swings. Boys are so creative!


Playing in the leaves for the first time!


Mike got handfuls of leaves and had them fall on Robbie.


Robbie trying to take his shoe off. He doesn't like wearing shoes for some reason!

Ready, set, hike!


Can you spot Jonathan in the picture?

Daddy and Robbie

Robbie thought it would be fun to put the bucket on Gabby's head!


Where's Robbie?

Every once in a while he'll put things on his head like toast, spaghetti, clothes, etc.

Robbie eating a whole pear by himself! He eats one side until he can't eat anymore, then I have to turn it around so he can finish the other side!

Robbie's had this toy since he was born and has never played with it until this day!

Here he is again with that same toy. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Schwab for the cute "beary sleepy" pj's! As many of you know, I love anything that has bears and pine trees on it. Mike is a Forester.

I wish this was a close up! He looks like he's posing!

Robbie climbing a ladder. What you don't know is that Mike put his paci on the next step up, so he has a reason to climb!

Robbie putting Daddy's work ear plugs on Shadow! FYI, Robbie's onesie has bears and pine trees all over it! I love it!

How precious!

Gabby's such a good girl!

Robbie and Nathan at the county fair

Kelso and Robbie

Tracy, Lauren, and me

Robbie trying out his new car seat!

Trying on Daddy's hard hat!

Cheese!

Robbie riding his airplane, and yes he's in his pj's!

Beginning of September. Josh (almost 14 mo) Robbie (17 mo)

Puma says, "Not this kid again!"

I thought these cargo pants looked so cute on him!

Vroom! Vroom!

I babysit Sophia twice a week. Robbie showing her how this toy works!

Robbie playing with Sophia's rattle.

This is the rim off his bowl. Like I said, every once in awhile he'll put something on his head!

Robbie matched his aunt and uncle, so I wanted a pic! Would have been so cute if he was happy!

Robbie in deep thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool pics! Hope to see you guys soon-

Justin and Carissa