
Robbie had actually fallen asleep with the phone to his ear! The flash from the camera woke him up. :(

Robbie's first ear infection. He looked like such a big boy laying there on the couch! I'm used to only seeing him like this in his crib! (For some reason this pic posted the wrong direction).

"I'm all ready to go Mommy!"

Robbie's 2nd Birthday Party!
We were hoping Robbie would get a good nap in before his party, but that wasn't the case! We put some cars in with him (hoping he wouldn't play for too long) to keep him occupied until he fell asleep so we could finish getting ready, but unfortunately it took him forever to fall asleep! That hat was on a shelf, but apparently it was close enough for him to reach! I love how he fell asleep wearing it! When I went to wake him up, he sat up real fast and just sat there with the hat covering his eyes (like he didn't know what to do) until I finally took it off. It was so funny!
The weather couldn't have been more perfect! It was a beautiful sunny day in the mid 80's!
I chose a ball theme because Robbie was obsessed with balls for the longest time! (as you can see in the pics in the baseball frame) I love that his birthday is around Easter because the stores have the coolest little Easter basket goodies that I can use for party favors! (i.e., ball Easter eggs, ball Easter basket, ball Chocolates)

The kid's party favors! I have to point out, that one half soccer ball is actually sidewalk chalk!

Robbie was actually able to blow out his candle! I didn't think he was old enough to be able to do that!
He dove right in!

Then realized he could pick it up!
Finger lickin' good!

Sharing his cupcake with Grandma Schwab!

First time on a scooter! (The Hodin's brought it for the kids to play on)

A friend in Flagstaff let us borrow that ball for Robbie's party.
Robbie and Daddy having fun together!

Great Aunt Judy being silly wearing two party hats!
Ethan and Kenna also having fun with the ball!
The ball in mid air!

Ethan and Rhys Hodin

The birthday boy
This was the only pic I could get with Robbie wearing a party hat!

Carissa being a good "sport" and wearing a hat!

Ethan also being a good sport.

Cousin Josh "sporting" a hat!

Isn't that bag adorable? Berta found it at Babies'R'Us. The back has a moose on it. I can see in the near future Babies'R'Us coming out with a crib/nursery set with this theme! Why couldn't this have been around when I was looking for forestry stuff for Robbie's nursery two years ago? Berta used a pine cone stamp to decorate the paper for one of his gifts! She even made a forestry themed card to go with it!

Robbie wasn't too happy in this pic because the ball was in plastic.
Someone throwing the ball to him.

Grandma and Grandpa Schwab got him these cute pj's!

Some of the people at Robbie's party. Berta's mom Lynn, Mimi (Karen), our sis-in-law Carissa, my brother Justin, and Scott (in the background).

Berta took this pic! It looks like he is about to take a real swing with that foot up in the air like a real baseball player!
Robbie looooved getting this Lightning McQueen car from Uncle Jason, Aunt Jen, Mirielle, and Kellan!
Robbie's first time playing with rocks in Uncle Justin and Aunt Carissa's backyard.

Daddy told Robbie to show Mommy his teeth!
3 comments:
It looks like everyone had such a good time at Robbies b-day. I can't believe he knew to actually blow out the candle, how exciting!
Cute pics! Love the new pics!
I love the last picture of Robbie with his big grin. It is so cute :) Jess
Post a Comment