Friday, May 1, 2009

More pics!




Yesterday I bought Robbie this car for when we go on walks! I put it all together by myself! I hate reading instructions so I thought for sure I'd mess something up! :)

The last half of our walk Robbie wanted to push the car, and would get upset if I tried to help!

Cousin Josh and Robbie waiting to get in the car to go to Aunt Berta's baby shower.

Robbie posing for a pic.

Robbie on Easter

This was the first time we had gone to the gymnastics place for open play.

He had fun running down the trampoline!

Robbie sliding down into the foam pit for the first time! He never did that again! Now he moves the slide away from the pit before he goes down!

Decorating Easter eggs at a playgroup in our neighborhood. Robbie didn't like the fact that the egg had to be dunked into the dye.

Robbie worrying about the egg!


Benjamin is a couple months younger than Robbie and looks like he's been dying eggs forever! He's even holding the egg steady while waiting patiently! Impressive!

These next two pics were taken in January, but I wanted to add them!
I brag to everyone about this tub that our friends loaned us! I love it because you don't have to waste water by filling the entire bathtub, the chambers on the bottom fill with air for extra cushioning, and it's easy to wash their hair by just laying them back! Now that Robbie's two, he loves to lay back and relax (for some of his bath time)!

Check out the name of the book! It's a book about interviewing!

1 comment:

Charissa @ The Stromski's World said...

I love that little car! I want to get one for Garrett. Also, I bought Garrett that same tub, but haven't been able to use it yet since he is still in a cast. I am glad to hear you like it :)