


Chris, Berta, Josh, and their friends Mark, Jess and their three kids Ali, Micah, and Caleb went camping at Stoneman Lake which isn't too far from where we live so we joined them for a bonfire.



Robbie has fun crawling back and forth over Gabby!

If only his pacifier wasn't in his mouth!

Having fun with Mommy!


Oh, what a nice bear hug!

Having fun with Daddy!

MOPS Moms Walk - Robbie's ready for a nap

I think it's time for another haircut!



He got into his car seat by himself (but of course it's upside down)

Mike was out with the guys, so this is Robbie and I having fun! Robbie found this hat and was walking around with it on!

Who needs a tambourine to make music?

Mike thought this pic was funny! (FYI, it's Teriyaki sauce)

Robbie was being so funny! I couldn't believe he knew that a dog collar belongs around the neck! Okay, maybe he didn't, but it was sure funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment