Monday, May 12, 2008

More Pics

March 22, 2008
Day of Robbie's Bday party.
Great Grandpa getting Robbie to wave
Teaching him how to walk
This is the first time he's worn sunglasses. He only tried to take them off once!
March 28, 2008 - a little over 12 months old
I found him like this! :) March 30, 2008
He's got the Schwab tongue; has to stick it out when he's concentrating!
April 1, 2008
Uncle Chris, Aunt Berta, and cousin Joshua got
him this cute outdoorzy outfit for Christmas
April 6, 2008
"Where are you going Robbie?" Looks like Mommy forgot to close the gate!
April 10, 2008 - almost 13 months old
Nathan's 1st Birthday Party! April 12, 2008
Randi came to the party with Robbie and I while Jonathan took a nap and
the guys played Halo (video game)
Lauren wanted to get a cute pic of the two of them in party hats, but when she put one on Robbie he grabbed the elastic and flicked himself! He had quite a welt! Lauren felt so bad, but I thought it was pretty funny (once he stopped crying).
At the park.... Mike and Robbie - Chris and Jonathan
April 12, 2008
Whee! Higher Daddy!

Robbie started taking a few steps on his own and then falling while
Chris, Randi, and Jonathan were here for the weekend!


I thought this was a neat pic because it's blurry around the hands. I thought it made for a cool effect. Too bad he had his paci in, would have been a great smile.
Our little family!
Mama Randi taking care of the boys. Jonathan slept in Robbie's room. I was surprised they didn't wake each other up during the night. Shows some of Robbie's forestry nursery.
He looks a little too innocent!
April 19, 2008 - almost 13 months old
"Scent"sational Evening at Dillard's. We got makeovers and I won a fragrance gift basket!
Berta (sis-in-law), Karen (mom-in-law, and me
April 19, 2008
April 20, 2008 - almost 13 months old
Wearing his new swimsuit, tank, and sandals for the first time.
Instead of going to a studio to get his year photos, we did it at Karen's. Chris did a great job getting Robbie to look and sometimes smile at the camera. It's hard work!
What a cute Birthday boy!

I would definitely crop this pic before printing it.
Same with this one. And get rid of my fingers.
I love this pic!
April 24, 2008 - 13 months old! Too cute!
I love this pose, but he's chewing on his top lip! Oh well, it's still cute!
Happy boy! Wish I could get him to smile like this for all his pics! :)
At the park... Robbie and I - Nathan and Lauren
April 25, 2008 13 months old exactly!
Nathan and Robbie love the swings!
Whee! This is fun!
Heather is in my bible study, Leah sits at my table at MOPS (mothers of preschooler). I introduced them to each other since they live in the same neighborhood. They both have girls just a few weeks apart. I thought it was cute how they were covering up their babies.
April 26, 2008 - Silly Daddy!
I love sitting in my special chair drinking milk from my sippy cup or getting the juice
from the fruit in this net thing and watching Baby Einstein videos.
April 28, 2008
I went outside for a few minutes while Robbie ate some cheerios, I came back in to find him sleeping finally! How precious! He wouldn't go down for a nap and finally fell asleep in his high chair around 3! One of my neighborhood friends (from MOPS) and I wanted to take a walk with our boys, so for a few hours every hour we'd call each other and every time her son was sleeping, and then when he woke up, Robbie was sleeping! We finally were able to go for a walk around 5! We decided that's a good time to go from now on!
April 29, 2008
Lunch date with friends before going out shopping for outfits for the talent show at MOPS.
This is on one of Robbie's walls in his nursery! I always love seeing how
others decorate their nurseries, so I thought maybe other people would too. I painted the letters, but not the paws. November 2007 - some random pics I found
April 11, 2008 - almost 13 months old. This pic goes with the pics above when Chris and Randi were here. He now uses the remote like a remote and not a phone. I don't know if that's a good thing.

No comments: